Would you nuke your brain on purpose? Every day we use and enjoy the newest and most efficient forms of technology we have ever known is history - and yet, do we know how harmful it may be? The harmful effects of ElectroMagnetic Fields (EMF) and radiation are possibly hurting us and our children. Radiation can cause cancer, cell displacement and even DNA alteration.
But what if there was a solution? What if we could enjoy the wonderful new technology at our disposal without the harmful effects? But first…
What is EMF Radiation - and Is It Really Harmful To Us?
Electric and magnetic fields are invisible areas of energy produced by electricity, (the movement of electrons or current through a wire referred to as radiation) and is produced by electricity.
- The electric field form of radiation is produced by voltage, which is the pressure that is used to push the electrons through the wire. (Think of water gushing through a hose.) As the voltage increases, this electric field increases in strength and can be measured in volts per meter. (V/m)
- Electric fields are produced whether a device is on or off.
- The strength of electric fields are easily shielded or weakened by walls or other objects like insulated wiring.
- A magnetic field is the result of the flow of electric current through wires or electrical devicesdivides and increases in strength as the current increases - but produced ONLY when the electricity is actually flowing, (usually when the device is ON).
- Example: powerlines - which produce magnetic fields continuously since the current is always flowing through them.
- The strength of a magnetic field can pass through buildings, living things and most materials, but decreases rapidly the further you get from the source. Magnetic fields are measured in microteslas (uT, or millionths of a Tesla.)
Together - the electric and magnetic fields are referred to as Electromagnetic Fields, or EMFS.
So, What Are The Different Types of Radiation?
The electric and magnetic forces together are what cause electromagnetic radiation - which has 2 main categories:
Higher-Frequency EMFS (Ionizing Radiation): These are in the ionizing radiation part of the electromagnetic spectrum and can damage DNA or cells directly such as:
- Ultraviolet light (UV) radiation from the sun.
- Tanning beds.
- Welding torches.
- X-ray and gamma rays.
- Medical x-rays and CT scans & cancer treatments.
- There are also naturally occurring EMFs from Earth’s radioactive elements like Radon gas and cosmic rays from beyond the solar system.
Ionizing radiation is the most dangerous, since it affects cells at an atomic level, meaning this energy can actually remove an electron from an atom, or “ionizing” it, making the atom very unstable and continuously searching for a replacement ion to make it whole - it doesn’t matter if it comes from a totally different atom - causing a damaging chain reaction.
Lower-to-Mid-Frequency EMFs: (ELF-EMFS or extremely low frequency EMFs): These are the non-ionizing EMFs which are not known to cause cellular or DNA damage and are thought pretty harmless to people, such as:
- Radiofrequency (RF radiation)
- Visible and infrared light
- Microwave ovens
- Cell phones
- Hair dryers
- Smart meters
- Bluetooth devices
- MRI machines and power lines
Has Research Found If EMFs Are Harmful To Us?
The International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) has discovered that some non-ionizing EMFs in radio frequency range (group 2B) are possible human carcinogens, ie: cell phones, smart devices and tablets.
In particular, research has found that a certain type of malignant brain tumor - glioma - to be affiliated with cell phone usage - noting that most of the glioma tumors occur on the side of the brain as cell phone use.
People exposed to high levels of ELF-EMFs over longer periods of time showed and increase of acute myeloid leukemia (AML) in adults.
1.5% to 5% of childhood leukemia is attributed to ELF-EMFs if exposure is more frequent.
Long exposure to the EML-EMFs may cause neurological and psychiatric problems in people.
What Are The Symptoms of EMF Radiation?
More research is needed, however, according to some studies, possible symptoms related to EMFs include:
- Memory loss
- Loss of concentration
- Sleep disturbance
How Do We Protect Ourselves?
When it comes right down to it, there are lots of things that can expose us to some form of radiation in this world. There is just no getting away from it if we are living on this planet - and that’s ok!
As long as we are aware and take simple precautions, we can avoid the health risks with our beloved electrical devices.
For instance: The further you get from a device, the magnetic field strength drops significantly! Even inches apart.
- For televisions, a mere 20 inches can dramatically reduce the EMF strength.
- A microwave? 2 inches. (Note that microwave ovens are required by law to have safety features to prevent the harmful EMFs.)
- Minimal exposure to our household appliances and light fixtures are not close enough and constant enough to merit concern.
- According to Apple’s safety guidelines and RF Exposure Guide, “keep iPhone at least 5/8 inches away from the body, and only use carrying cases, belt clips, or holders that do not have metal parts and that maintain at least 5/8 inches separation between iPhone and the body.”
What About EarBuds?
Since earbuds are actually placed inside and beside the head - the EMFs being emitted from them have nothing to block their radiation from penetrating into our skulls. With the new generation of cell phones and 5G networks, this is becoming quite a concern, since the higher the voltage in the 5G networks, the higher the ionizing EMFs.
BUT I LOVE MY EAR BUDS!! WHAT CAN I DO?
Wait until you hear what has been created for our protection!
WaveBlock™ is simply amazing! With updated protective technology to shield us against the newest earbud technology, WaveBlock has devised a protective application that fits right onto the earbud. Easy peasy!
If you want to use your earbuds safely…check this out and take action today!
Feel safer and live healthily!
CTA: Shop Now: https://www.waveblock.com/products/waveblock-pro.